Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ketchup

I haven't completed any new books but am still reading 2 from the local library. I had varicose veins removed on Friday the 14th and I thought I would happily spend time on the couch reading for my recovery. Buzz!

Sharp, stabbing pain in the leg just isn't complementary to happily reading.

I'm still reading The Sixth Extinction by Elizabeth Kolbert and it really good. But I had to stop temporarily to read something not so in-depth and brainy.

I switched to Doctor Sleep by Stephen King and, while I haven't actually read The Shining, I'm really enjoying this one. So much in fact, my knitting has taken a hit. Maybe I should have gotten the audio....

I'm on a short wait list for Catching Fire on Netflix which is disappointing, so I'm appeasing myself with Season 2 of Deadwood. My, but the F-word is dropped a lot.

And that's the ketchup...



No comments: