Thursday, August 6, 2020

It's a whole new game

Funny enough, I read Jim Butcher's Skin Game almost exactly 6 years ago (previous review here). I've been waiting OH SO PATIENTLY for #16 in the Dresden Files series and it's here!!! Since it's been six years, I wanted to re-read Skin Game to bring back all the memories.

Oh yes. Harry Dresden is my literary crush. And being thrown back into his world was just what this jacked-up dumpster fire of 2020 needed. You can read my old review for the plot. 

This go around I listened to the audiobook because James Marsters is the narrator.

Spike!

He's an excellent narrator and makes a great Dresden. I love this damn series. Onward to Peace Talks.


BTW, did you know The Dresden Files was a show as well? I found it on Amazon Prime and started re-watching. Makes me just as happy :) Most definitely not the books, but worth watching.

The Dresden Files show



Jim Butcher at Comic Con 2020




No comments: